The former capital – Krakow is one of the most culturally important cities in Poland. People form Poland know it as the Royal City since you can find here the original buildings known as the symbols of our culture, history and religion like the Wawel Castle, the Royal Cathedral and the oldest university in this part of Europe- Jagiellonian University.
The tour consists of all highlights of our city – the Royal Route, Wawel Castle (from outside) & Wawel Cathedral.
– Krakow main gate of the city – St. Florian’s gate and part of Krakow fortifications – the city walls with gallery of paintings and the Barbican
– Walking tour along the Royal Route
– Visit to Jama Michalika – the oldest coffeehouse in Krakow
– The Main Market Square – the worlds famous heart of the city of Krakow with visit to St. Mary’s Church and highlight of medieval art piece – gothic altar by Wit Stwosz
– Collegium Maius-the oldest building of Jagiellonian University
– Grodzka Street with one of the most beautiful St. Francis church dated back to 12 hundreds.
– St Peter and Paul church
– St Andrew church dating back to the 11th century
– Wawel Hill- the Royal Castle- courtyard and Royal Cathedral
You get to know the history of Poland, stories of our lovely city and you get to know why we call ourselves Central Europeans instead of Eastern Europeans